No MOQ, as we are using digital machine for small quantity & conventional printing machine for medium to large quantity. Do note that unit’s price are reduced with the increase in order quantity.
Prices are determined based on type of material required, quantity required, dimension of labels, number of colours, finishing (rolls, sheets, and lamination)
Normally, production will take 3-7 workings days, we will entertain urgent orders if needed.
We accept layouts in AI, PDF , JPEG, PSD, PNG, For pictures(JPEG, PSD, PNG) please ensue to have a resolution of at least 300dpi in CMYK mode to avoid poor printing quality.
Yes we can – For medium & larger volume printing orders(1,000pcs and above), we can achieve Pantone® and Spot colours accuracies because we have an in-house colour mixing system and team.
No we cannot – For Digital Printing with lower volume orders. The current printing technology is still unable to reach a 100% colour accuracy under CMYK ink pairing with sophisticated software even it is under the management of highly experienced employees.
Other factors that may cause colour deviation:
- Sticker Material – the surface of the sticker and whiteness of material can affect the outcome of printing colours. Example, Mirrorcoat & Woodfree have different surface thus resulting in different results in colour.
- Monitor displays and colour settings – Unmatched calibration of monitor colour or colour settings (RGB, CMYK) can lead to misrepresentation of final colour output.
a) Billing Details:
- Company Name (If any):
- Billing Contact Name:
- Billing Contact Number:
- Billing Address:
- Email Address (If any):
b) Submit your print ready artwork, make sure you state clearly:
- Print Ready Artwork attachment.
- Print Product material and quantity. (Example: Mirrorcoat, Matt/ Gloss lamination, XXX pcs)
- Final Print Size (Example: Round 50mm x 50mm)
c) You can submit directly when placing an order OR by emailing us : firstname.lastname@example.org
d) Our customer service will get back to you as soon as possible.
1) Delivery: 2-3 working days for using courier services, price of delivery as low as S$4 per trip
2) Express Delivery: Same day delivery (Time slot of your choice), Price of delivery as low as S$10 per trip.
3) Self-Collection: Make an appointment with our office for self-collection at:
20 Shaw Road, #02-08A, Ching Shine industrial Building, Singapore 367956. (5 mins walk from Tai Seng MRT Station)
4) Free delivery if orders are S$300 and above
There are no GST charges. All prices are nett.